Nutty Bob's Place!
Lakeland, Florida, USA
Welcome to Nutty Bob's
Welcome to Nutty Bob's Place, where we wear the name with pride. Technology progresses every day. As it dose we find new things to do and some people get left behind. Someone said, “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” Yep, everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves. When it happens. People who couldn't deal with the change called us "Nutty Bob." See, we discovered new ways to have fun without them at home. They should too. There are so many things to do on the Internet, and that is exactly what we're doing. Plus, we have more time to spend with the wife, Tutti Cowgirl, to have fun together. C. S. Lewis said "You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." and "Are you someone perpetually looking back at what you have lost or someone looking forward to what you may become?" Then read on...
The games we love to play are Minecraft, World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Warplanes, Rocket League, Grand Theft Auto Online, Lichess.org, Lidraughts.org, Sudoku and Avakin Life. We love viewing our favorite game players/teams on Dlive.tv, Twitch.tv or Storyfire. Let us know if wish to play us in one these games listed above. Learn more from our Multiplayer Gaming - Click Here.
Florida has many state parks, amusement parks, beautiful beaches, caves, and numerous other attractions, it is easy to see why Florida is a popular vacation destination. Whether you're going on a weekend getaway, or a summer road trip, you'll never run out of things to do in Florida. Each of these attractions listed below deserve a visit, at the very least so you can take an awesome picture to show your friends on social media. Then read our blogs on Florida Attractions, Florida's Best Kept Secrets, Unusual Attractions Around the United States, and Odd Places to Stay.
CB Radio Was The Original Social Media Network
We were both hard-core CB Radio enthusiasts for years, but the Internet came along, and we sold out. Today you'll find us using one or more of these services listed below to speak with friends and family. CB Radio 2.0
- Zello is the #1 push-to-talk and walkie talkie app, used by millions people around the world. It turns any smartphone or connected device into a walkie-talkie — anywhere with Wi-Fi or cellular data service. We connect friends, family, and communities — to socialize as well as to organize in times of urgency.
- Voxer Walkie Talkie is both a live "push-to-talk" system and a voice messaging system for smartphones.
- Jitsi Meet let's you hold unlimited free meetings with up to 100 participants at a time. End-to-End encryption. Multiple participants can share their screen simultaneously. Remotely control other participants desktop. Integrations (Google, Microsoft, Slack) by 8x8 Meet.
Serious gamer's use voice chat to talk with fellow teammates. We have compiled a list of the top voice chat clients for video gamer's.
- Discord is the number-one proprietary freeware VoIP platform designed for video gaming communities, that specializes in text, image, video and audio communication between users in a chat channel. Discord works on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and in web browsers.
- TeamSpeak provides superior voice quality for its target audience, gamers, who can use the software to communicate with other players on the same team of a multiplayer game. Communicating by voice gives a competitive advantage by allowing players to keep their hands on the controls.
- Mumble is an open source voice communication application that features customization in game overlay, application skins, conversation recording, and advanced voice activity detection.
"Knowledge is not the same as intelligence. The world is full of fools who could keep you entertained with facts all day long."
“You can’t change anyone, you can only change your relationship with people. So ALL you can do is tell them to go.”
“Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.”
“Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.”
"Perhaps your biggest block to learning is your fear of exposing your ignorance."
“Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”